- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 -12 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Place butter in 9-inch pie pan. Heat in oven (or microwave if using a glass pan) until melted. Stir in herbs and cheese, blending well.
- Cut biscuits in quarters. Swish each piece in melted mixture. Arrange pieces touching in pie pan.
- Bake at 425°F for 12 minutes or golden brown. Let stand for a few minutes to absorb butter and herbs.