- 1 head cabbage
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion (cut up)
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons uncooked rice
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3⁄4 cup water
- Brown ground beef in oil; add onion,green pepper, salt and rice.
- Slice cabbage in bottom of casserole dish; spread beef mixture over cabbage.
- Mix tomato soup and water; add tomato sauce.
- Pour over cabbage and meat.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1 1/2 hours.