- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- cayenne, to taste
- 4 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- Put all ingredients except pork in a blender or food processeor with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the pork in a sealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over it.
- Put in the refrigerator for 1-2 days, turning occassionally.
- Let pork stand at room temperature about 30 minutes before cooking.
- Cook over prepared grill turning every 5 minutes until it registers 160 on a meat thermometer (about 15-20 minutes).
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.