- 6 large baking potatoes, scrubbed and dried
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Prepare grill for indirect-heat cooking.
- Place each potato on piece of nonstick foil.
- On an angle, cut 4 slits in each potato, 3/4 of the way through.
- Mix butter, seasoning, garlic powder and paprika; stir in parmesan.
- Dividing mixture evenly, spoon over potatoes; wrap in foil.
- Place on gril over indirect heat.
- Cover; cook until tender, about 1 hour.
- Unwrap potatoes; drizzle with any butter mixture in foil.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- For a no-grill option: Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake wrapped potatoes 1 hour.