- 4 chicken breast halves, bone in
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Arrange the chicken bone side down in a 9-by-13 inch glass or ceramic baking dish.
- pour the vinegar over them and sprinkle evenly with the oil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Bake the chicken 20 minutes and baste with the vinegar juices.
- Bake 20 minutes more (depending the size of breast) or until juices run clear.
- Serve chicken with juices spooned over them.