- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 -5 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 -10 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 cups marsala wine
- 3 cups chicken stock
- Place chicken breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap.
- With a meat tenderizing mallet, pound chicken breast until they are 1/4 inch thick.
- Dredge breasts in flour until all sides are coated.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or frying pan.
- Cook breasts until almost done, about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from pan being sure to keep warm.
- (I put them in a small cake pan and place in a 200 degree oven) Deglaze pan with Marsala wine, making sure to scrape bottom of pan to loosen all browned bits that may be stuck on.
- Add broth, mushrooms and garlic.
- Cook on medium/high for 10 minutes or until reduced by half.
- Add breasts back to pan and cook for another 10 minutes.
- (Sauce should have reduced more and thickened some) Serve over angel hair pasta.