- 1 (12 ounce) bag egg noodles
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup, not diluted
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna, drained well
- 1 cup of cooked frozen peas or 1 cup canned peas, drained
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- Prepare egg noodles as directed on package; drain and rinse.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine soup and milk and mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked noodles, soup mixture, tuna and peas and stir gently until well coated.
- Turn into a buttered casserole or baking dish and sprinkle evenly with crushed potato chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly.