- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon or 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh coriander (optional)
- Fire up BBQ to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, stir oil with mustard, honey, curry, salt, garlic powder, pepper and cinnamon or allspice.
- Baste chicken with a basting brush or add chicken turning evenly to coat.
- Place chicken on grill.
- BBQ turning and brushing often with remaining marinade.
- Baste only for the first 5 minutes, allowing all baste to cook.
- Remember, the marinade has been in contact with raw chicken, so it must be fully cooked.
- Grill 5 more minutes to ensure doneness.
- Sprinkle with coriander.
- Great with Fast Tropical Mango Salsa.