- 2 large egg whites
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (7 ounce) package sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Grease a large cookie sheet.
- Whisk egg whites in bowl until frothy, then stir in almond extract.
- Mix together coconut, sugar, flour and salt.
- Gently stir egg mixture into coconut mixture to form a batter.
- Drop tablespoons of dough 1 1/2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake until edges start to brown, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool, about 15 minutes.