- 1 lb ground turkey
- 3⁄4 cup onion (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup celery (diced)
- 1⁄4 cup carrot (finely diced)
- 2 tablespoons garlic (diced)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- gravy mix (one packet of your favorite brown gravy)
- In a skillet combine 1 tsp olive oil, garlic, onion, celery, and carrot sauté till tender. Add ground turkey and brown.
- Add spices including salt and pepper. Add one packaged turkey gravy mix of your choice - including water as directed on the package.
- Cook for 15 more minutes. Serve over roll, rice or potatoes.