- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1⁄3 cup diced mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 3 1⁄2 ounces diced pepperoni
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded (skim)
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup grated romano cheese
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash dried oregano
- Brown turkey in a skillet.
- Quarter biscuits and place evenly in a well greased 13x9 pan.
- Top with pizza sauce.
- Drain turkey and spread on top of biscuit mixture.
- Layer both peppers, onions, mushrooms, pepperoni, garlic, oregano.
- Cover all with the cheeses.
- Bake uncovered 350°F for about 25-30 minutes Let rest 5-10 minutes before serving.