- 2 (18 1/4 ounce) packages Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Spice Cake Mix
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl for 2 minutes. Contents will be VERY thick. (Electric mixer may be used.).
- Line muffin tin with paper cups.
- Fill 2/3 full with batter.
- You may add a 1/4 cup of water to make it easier to stir.
- Bake 22 to 24 minutes.
- Optional: sprinkle tops with cinnamon sugar before placing in oven if you don't use frosting.