- 4 -6 cups tortilla chips (I dont really measure use enough to cover pan)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can vegetarian chili (or any chili you desire)
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- salsa (to garnish)
- sour cream (to garnish)
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Put black beans, turkey chili chili and taco seasoning in small sauce pan. Heat until warm.
- Spread tortilla chips on cookie sheet.
- Spoon bean mixture over chips.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted approixmately 10-15 minutes.
- Top with salsa and sour cream.