- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 6 ounces albacore tuna
- 6 ounces cooked egg noodles
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Mix the cream of chicken, mayonnaise and milk together in a large bowl.
- Add the diced celery and onion.
- Fold in the tuna, followed by the cooked egg noodles and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Salt and pepper to your taste.
- Place in a casserole dish. Cook at 375 degrees for about 40-45 minutes, just until the top starts to brown.