- 3 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups diced apples (, without skins)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Mix flour, cinnamon, soda, salt and baking powder together.
- Beat eggs and add sugar and oil.
- Add vanilla and dry ingredients.
- Stir in apples.
- Mix walnuts in a tsp of flour and add to batter.
- Pour into 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.