- 4 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1⁄2 lb reduced-fat smoked turkey sausage, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups julienned seeded plum tomatoes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta.
- On another burner, in a large non-stick skillet saute the sausage, mushrooms, garlic, and basil in oil until mushrooms are tender.
- Drain pasta and add to the sausage mixture.
- Add tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
- Toss gently and heat through.