- 1 (18 ounce) box brownie mix, 8x8 inch size
- 1⁄3 cup water (use amount specified on your brownie mix)
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil (use amount specified on your brownie mix)
- 2 eggs (use amount specified on your brownie mix)
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350f (180c) degrees and line a 12 muffin cup baker with paper liners.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. For each cupcake cup spread 1/2 teaspoon of peanut butter over each Oreo cookie and stack them on top of each other. Place oreo stacks into the cupcake lined muffin cups. Spoon 2 tablespoons of brownie batter over each stacked oreos and let it run down the sides of the cookies. If you have left over brownie batter, bake separately in a separate baker or muffin tin. Bake cookies and brownies for 18 to 20 minutes, until brownies are cooked through. Let cool completely then serve.
- Makes 12 servings.