- 2 tortillas (I prefer the wheat style ones but the white ones work just fine)
- 1⁄2 cup prepared macaroni and cheese (leftovers work fine)
- 1 slice cheese, if you like it extra gooey use (optional)
- Microwave Directions:
- Place 1 of the tortilla shells on a microwave plate.
- Place the Mac and Cheese (and the sliced cheese if desired) on top of the shell.
- Place the 2nd shell over the Mac and Cheese.
- Cook for 1 minute and 45 seconds or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into quarters and let cool for about 1 minute.
- Yum Yum Eat It Up.
- Stove Top Directions.
- Place Mac and Cheese (and extra cheese desired put it closer to the bottom) on 1 of the shells.
- Place Mac and Cheese covered shell in warm pan over medium heat.
- Cook about 3 minutes, or until the cheese gets gooey.
- Place 2nd shell on top of the Mac and Cheese.
- Flip over and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.