READY IN: 21mins
- slices sourdough bread
- cup Dijon mustard
- tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- pickles, slices
- ounces cooked pork, shredded (2-1/2 cups)
- ounces sliced ham (8 slices)
- ounces sliced swiss cheese (8 slices)
- 1 -2
- tablespoon butter
- Spread 8 slices of bread with Dijon mustard.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Layer pickle slices and shredded pork on four of the slices.
- Top each sandwich with a plain slice of bread.
- Layer ham and Swiss cheese, then remaining bread slices mustard side down.
- Press sandwiches together.
- In a 12 inch pan melt butter over medium heat. Place sandwiches in the skillet. Place another skillet on top of your sandwiches using it as a weight.
- Cook 3 - 5 minutes. Turn and add more butter if needed. Cook another 3 - 5 minutes more or until toasted and cheese is malted.
- Cut in half and serve.