READY IN: 40mins
- tilapia fillets
- teaspoon paprika
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 -2
- garlic clove, minced
- slices lemons
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- stalks fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Sprinkle paprika and cayenne pepper on both sides of the tilapia fillets.
- Place each slice of lemon in a piece of foil, large enough that it can be folded to fully cover the fish. Add garlic to each of the four.
- Top each lemon slice with a piece of fish and tomatoes.
- Add a stalk of fresh rosemary to each foil pack and seal foil. Place in a baking dish (to catch any juices that might escape during cooking).
- Preheat oven to 350F and bake 15-20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.