Good Luck - New + Winner
Expired Contest (The new Good Luck contest is now live! Check it out below.)
The question was:
Pay phones used to be a common sight in a lot of public places. What should they have replaced them with?
The winning entry selected by our members was:
#7. Stripper poles - A member from PA
2nd place #3. Alexander Graham Bell commemorative signs - Judy from PA
3rd place #8. Mini ping pong tables - Elaine from NC
The top 10 entries were:
1. Changing rooms - Tom ID
2. Compost stations - DeeAnn from NH
3. Alexander Graham Bell commemorative signs - Judy from PA
4. Tin cans connected by string - Cynthia from PA
5. They should of kept them all - Debra from CT
6. Photo booths - Jean from PA
7. Stripper poles - A member from PA
8. Mini ping pong tables - Elaine from NC
9. Selfie stations - Helen from TX
10. Free WiFi hotspots - Ann from FL
Enter this contest and then help us pick the winner! Here's how it works:
1. Enter the contest by providing the most creative answer you can to the question below
2. In a few days we will choose 10 of the best answers we received
3. The top 10 entries will be posted
4. All members will be able to vote for the best entry from the 10 listed
5. The entry that receives the most votes in about 24 hours will win 500 LuckyPoints and a chance to win a $50 gift card once a month
Cheese ravioli, sausage ravioli and lobster ravioli are awesome! < What > ravioli would not be so awesome?
To enter this contest, fill in your answer below. You may enter the contest as many times as you wish. However, you may only enter the same answer one time per contest.
When the contest is over, our panel of judges will choose the best 10 entries at their discretion from the answers received. The top 10 entries will be posted. Members who have their entries in the top 10 will be notified via e-mail.
The winning entry will then be chosen by our members. The member who submitted the entry that receives the most votes will receive 500 LuckyPoints and a chance to win a $50 gift card.
This contest began on 3/31/20